Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to Classically Edified! 

My name is Lily. I'm a homeschool girl, big sister, aspiring writer, bookworm, family historian, lover of languages, and member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. On this blog I hope to review books that are virtuous, lovely, of good report, and praiseworthy, as well as interesting, accurate, and informative; a resource center for young women seeking the best books  to help them learn and expand their minds. 

If you've looked around a little bit, you may have noticed that I don't say much about what actually happens in the books I write about. This is for two reasons: A.) I have a hard time writing a description that doesn't give away the plot of the book and B.) I want you to go find out for yourself.                                                            Think of this blog as a booklist.

If you have a book you would like me to review, comment on this post and tell me the title and author. I will read it and evaluate it's appropriateness. 

Be sure to leave a comment and tell if this has blog has helped you. How can I improve?




Thanks for stopping by!


::Lily::

No comments:

Post a Comment